You may not believe it, but varicose veins may affect approximately forty percent of the adult population. They are twisted and enlarged veins, which are commonly found in the leg area. The main reasons for the enlargement of these veins are a sedentary lifestyle, heredity factors, pregnancy, and obesity.
There are plenty of different treatment options for varicose veins including sclerotherapy, laser ablation therapy, and surgery. But all these treatments require a lot of money and free time. If you are not a millionaire, we have something to show you!
In this article, we would like to tell you about traditional treatments that can help you deal with varicose veins. Scroll down to see two natural ways of using Apple Cider Vinegar to treat this annoying problem.
THE BENEFICIAL PROPERTIES OF ACV FOR VARICOSE VEINS TREATMENT
- ACV is a powerful remedy that can help you combat many diseases. It is loaded with Vitamins B1, B2, and B6, folic acid, and vitamin C. It is also rich in sodium, potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium.
- In order to get great results, you should use it regularly. It can help you stimulate blood flow, eliminate edema, soothe your skin and enhance the functioning of circulatory system.
THE FIRST METHOD (INTERNAL)
- You should mix two tbsp. Of ACV with one spoon of clean water and drink this mixture twice a day — after breakfast and before going to sleep.
THE SECOND METHOD (EXTERNAL)
- – Soak the gauze in ACV and put it on your affected area. Then, put a clean towel on the gauze. You should keep your feet in a flat position for half an hour.
- – You can massage your affected area with pure ACV. In order to get noticeable results, you should do a massage before showering.
- – Mix one liter of warm water with two tsp. of ACV and soak your feet in this liquid for half an hour. Use this method three times a week.